- GDExtensionTemplate is a template project for building Godot 4 GDExtensions using CMake.
- gactar is a tool for creating & running basic ACT-R models on multiple implementations using a single declarative file format.
- CloudCompare is an open source tool for working with 3D point clouds and meshes.
GDExtensionTemplate is a template project for building Godot 4 GDExtensions using godot-cpp and CMake.
This project is meant as a starting point for creating new C++/CMake-based Godot 4 extensions. The goal is to lower the barrier to entry to building a GDExtension using CMake.
The Unlicense-licensed source is available on GitHub.
gactar is a tool for creating & running basic ACT-R models on multiple implementations using a single declarative file format.
gactar: A Tool For Exploring ACT-R Modelling is a technical article outlining what it is and how it works.
Releases and the MIT-licensed source are available on GitHub.
CloudCompare is an open source tool for working with 3D point clouds and meshes. I used to release and support the macOS version.
The versions of CloudCompare and ccViewer on this page require Mac OS X 10.12+. For Mac OS X 10.10-10.11, please use version 2.9.1. For Mac OS X 10.9, please use version 2.6.1.
The macOS CloudCompare build on this page includes the following plugins:
- Animation (record movies) [as of v2.7]
- Broom (clean surfaces) [as of v2.8]
- CANUPO (automatic point cloud classification) [as of 2.10]
- Compass (structural geology toolbox) [as of v2.9]
- CSF (cloth simulation filtering) [as of v2.11]
- Facets (extract planar facets) [as of v2.7]
- HoughNormals (normal estimation for unstructured point clouds) [as of v2.8]
- HPR (Hidden Points Removal)
- M3C2 (multiscale model-to-model cloud comparison) [as of v2.8]
- PCV (ambient occlusion for mesh or point cloud)
- Poisson (surface mesh reconstruction for closed surfaces)
- SRA (surface of revolution analysis)
Both CloudCompare and ccViewer include support for the following optional file formats:
- CSV Matrix I/O file format (*.csv) [as of v2.7]
- E57 format (*.e57) [as of v2.10]
- Drawing Exchange Format (*.dxf)
- Geospatial Data Abstraction Library (GDAL) raster formats
- PDMS Format (*.pdms *.pdmsmac *.mac) [as of v2.9]
- Photoscan (*.psz) [as of v2.8.0]
- LIDAR point cloud (*.las, *.laz) (LAS format <= 1.3)
and these OpenGL shader filters:
- EDL (Eye Dome Lighting)
- SSAO (Screen Space Ambient Occlusion)
- CloudCompare-2.10.2_1.dmg [2019-02-24]
- CloudCompare-2.9.1_1.dmg [2017-11-05]
- CloudCompare-2.8.1_1.dmg [2017-02-16]
- CloudCompare-2.7.0.dmg [2016-04-23]
- CloudCompare-2.6.1.dmg [2015-03-01]